Change GTK2 Themes to Clear Plastic than oxygen-gtk is make Terminator looks better :)

Currently, I use Kubuntu 13.04. I can't remember when I started found border of Terminator gone. But I found some tip from jippie that suggest to change gtk2 theme to other that oxygen-gtk. Then WOW Its look better, Still borderless but NO space between application's window and viewport ( i try to describe view-region in our display ). Yeh Thank http://askubuntu.com/questions/377133/does-borderlessmaximizedwindows-false-still-work-with-kubuntu-13-10

*** some info in that link said like
So, this feature was added to the oxygen window decoration. Unfortunately, this change didn't make it into the 4.11 release, so we'll have to wait until KDE 4.12 in kubuntu 14.04 (see bug 324011).

so I will waiting for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Return Code 127