Try ubuntu 14.04 on my old macbook pro late 2009 (Part2)

Try ubuntu 14.04 on my old macbook pro late 2009 (Part2)

I trying to do something to make touchpad feel same as in OSX
This is one I can find

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "touchpad catchall"
        Driver "synaptics"
        MatchIsTouchpad "on"
        Option "FingerHigh" "10"
        Option "FingerLow" "1"
        Option "TapAndDragGesture" "off"
        Option "PalmDetect" "on"
EndSection


Section "InputClass"
    Identifier         "Touchpad"
    Driver             "synaptics"
    MatchIsTouchpad    "on"
    Option         "ClickFinger3" "2"
    Option         "HorizTwoFingerScroll" "1"
    Option         "VertScrollDelta" "85"
    Option         "HorizScrollDelta" "85"
    Option         "TapButton1" "0"
    Option         "TapButton2" "0"
    Option         "TapButton3" "0"
    Option         "FingerHigh" "8"
    Option         "FingerLow" "8"
EndSection
-> from this (http://askubuntu.com/questions/126526/how-can-i-personalize-my-macbook-pro-touchpad)
I'm testing much on it, but I feel something that weird.
    - I cannot select wide region
    - While I'm on typing, the cursor move to place that I'm not expect
*** new config is work great!!1 thank to http://askubuntu.com/users/43660/chan-ho-suh
It's gonna be Part3, surely

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between apt-get update and apt-get dis-upgrade