Reupload stuff to S3 with aws cli

Hi, my friend.

    Today I have done some stuff using aws cli. It's quite a good tools beside python+boto. My task in this period is about devops+dev :p. So currently I created some image migrate script in python. It is for reprocess an images using Imagemagick. Then it need to be upload to S3. The accident is about I forget to assign ACL for all images before upload to S3. User cannot see ours images. I try some stuff from google then I realize that I never try linux:touch command before. And It works. I use command
>> aws s3 sync . s3://mybucket --dryrun
to check if tools can reupload for me. :)

Luck is on my side now!!!. So I just
>> find . -name 'xxx.yyy' | xargs touch 
and
>> aws s3 sync . s3://mybucket --acl public-read
Finally. Yeah, Shit Done!!!!

Next Post I will describe about my python script + imagemagick


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Return Code 127