Hi Everyone :)

I just beginning new post in new year with Xubuntu fresh installed on X260. A bit of problems around. This post will relate to one problem I found recently.

Problem:
  I cannot bring bring `brightness` back after return from suspend.

Summarize solutions:
  1.1. Create this file by command `sudo touch /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/20-intel.conf`
  1.2. Add this to file
Section "Device"
        Identifier  "card0"
        Driver      "intel"
        Option      "Backlight"  "intel_backlight"
        BusID       "PCI:0:2:0"
EndSection
  1.3. Restart or may be logout and login

  2.1. Edit this file by command `sudo vi /etc/default/grub`
  2.2. Modify previous to with this

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash acpi_osi=Linux apci_backlight=vendor"
  2.3. We should restart, i guess

Finally, I still don't know if it work, but hey, right now it's fine for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between apt-get update and apt-get dis-upgrade