Kubuntu is too slow in updating content during resizing window!!!

Hi Siraset and Friend
    I often found this problem ( kubuntu 's too slow in updating content during resizing window ). It's show a bad pixel or texture when do quickly resizing window. I end up with reinstall kubuntu, graphic driver many times. This is a things that I found when idea about turn off all DESKTOP EFFECT then try resizing and see if that damn problem occur or not. Finally I found nothing bad. Graphic during resizing is good even in high resolution and high cpu mode. So I begin to try to turn on each one effect and see which one is ruin my system. I cannot remember which one is the damn but currently I can select the effect that 's not ruin my system.
So this is my concern, if you found problem like this let's turn off all effect and try one on one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between apt-get update and apt-get dis-upgrade